My fee is $145 for a 60 minute session.
I am licensed in Hawaii (MHC 474) and Washington state (LH 60599850). I can currently bill HMSA/Quest, HMAA, UHA.
For other insurance companies, I am considered an Out of Network Provider (or a non-participating provider). That means I don't bill your provider but instead, can provide you with a statement that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- What is the coverage for an Out of Network Provider?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
I believe that therapy should be available to everyone. So, I offer affordable rates and will consider a reduced fee on a limited basis.
Cash, check, PayPal and all major credit cards are accepted for payment. A $3 fee will be applied for credit card and PayPal transactions.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.